Thursday, December 13, 2007

Day at the Park


I had to document that on December 12th, my daughter played at the park in a tank top. I am a Florida girl through and through, but come on! Its ridiculous, right? I'm not crazy enough to wish for snow, but I'd love to be wearing jeans and a hoodie right about now.

Tobin has moved on to an umbrella stroller. Zoie took this as a sign that he is now her "responsibility". She pushes her dolls around in an umbrella stroller, and she is only too happy that Tobin now falls into that category.








We meet friends at the park every Wednesday morning. Zoie looks forward to it all week. She is usually extremely social, but since the new stroller development, she ignores all of her friends and spends the entire time with Tobin. She even found a way to get him up onto the playground equipment.











Tobin loves the excitement of all the crazy kids. When I put him in the swings, he laughs so loud. I wonder where he gets such a loud laugh from...

3 comments:

Carie said...

We just dodged a major ice storm. It passed right over us, covered the entire city in ice but our roads managed to clear off very easily.

No tank tops here.

You have such cute kids.

Did you read they cast Edward?

Nieldfam said...

I showed Gavin Zoie's picture. This was his reply..."What a Beauuutiful shirt she has on!" Already a ladies man. Looks like you had a great time. Wish we could go to the park!

Natalie said...

I have to admit that I'm totally jealous and would love to have weather warm enough for a tank top! It's freezing here! I love that Zoie's so into playing with Tobin. Too cute.