Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Matthew and Tiffany

My youngest brother Matthew was married on December 22nd.  It kind of made me feel old to watch my youngest sibling get married.  But it was an awesome event.  Matthew could not have found a more perfect wife for himself.  Tiffany is great and she is crazy about my nerdy little brother.  We were so happy to be able to be there with the entire Slovacek family for the event.



There were many, many sealings that took place on that day at the Salt Lake City Temple.  But I can promise you with absolute certainty that no photography session was met with more irreverence and gut-busting laughter than the Slovacek session.  It was pretty fun.  Here are some of the results:






2 comments:

Jen said...

It's not just Lance's mustache that is cracking me up...it's also the look on his face that seems to say "You want a piece of this, don't you?"

Jen said...

Oh yeah, and I'm so happy for Matthew!!!! Looks like an awesome day!