Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Quitter

It seems I have developed a habit of quitting things, as of late:

  • I quit my quest for blonde-hood. It was ugly and expensive.  I was still several months (and hundreds of dollars) away from achieving the desired color.  So, I bought a $7 bottle of black hair dye.  I feel better already.
  • I quit potty training.  I attempted potty training with Chase last week.  He's not ready.  He doesn't seem to understand why/ how he gets wet.  He has no concept of "pee-pee".  This is exactly what happened with Tobin.  I'll try again around his 3rd birthday (September).  It should only take 2-3 days.
  • I quit my diet plan.  I tried a hcg diet a few weeks ago.  Following its instructions perfectly, I was eating 337 calories per day.  I was cranky, head-achy, and generally a miserable person.  I think my whole family was relieved when I quit.
I am still enrolled in school.  I am taking a very interesting Education and the Law course.  Education is a very, very boring major-- so anytime, I find interest in a class its a big deal.  I am getting anxious to be done with my Master's program.  I am considering doubling up on my course load in order to finish in a year.

I am still doing P90x with Lance.  Look out world, here comes Buff Kira.

0 comments: