Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Made This...




I am neither creative nor crafty, but I am definitely determined. I saw something like this at a friend's house and decided that I needed my own "last name art". When I looked online to order one (which is much more my speed), I didn't want to shell out the $200. So I obsessed about it for a while and found some instructions online to help me out.

Like most things I create, you can't look at it too closely. But it looks great in our front entryway-- at a swift glance... from a great distance.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I think it looks great! Way to go!

Lori said...

Love it! You're way more creative than you give yourself credit for!

johanson family said...

i want one! so cute... you did a great job!

Ellen said...

Hey, you'll have to show me how to do that. It looks awesome.