Monday, December 19, 2011

Giving Thanks... Florida Style

My parents are moving to Utah soon. In fact, my Dad leaves next week. I am so sad about that. But I knew that this would most likely be our last Thanksgiving with them for a while. It was a good one.

I am grateful that we can fry the turkey outside in flip-flops.

I am grateful that my kids can run around and play outside while we make all the side dishes.
I am grateful for my parents-- the best Mom and Dad-- and the very best "Papas" in the world. They will be so missed.

This year, in particular, I am grateful for a husband who works so hard and makes so many sacrifices for our family. (This was what I said when it was my turn to say something I was grateful for. As a side note, Lance said that this year, in particular, he was grateful for his iphone).

I am so happy with my life and have much to be grateful for!

0 comments: