Monday, August 2, 2010

Return

I'm back online!
I had to completely re-boot my system-- so I am starting from scratch. My font is weird, my pictures distorted, and my audio still doesn't work, but I am here! I am pretty regular about backing up my photos, so I only lost 2 months worth (as opposed to 4 years!)

As exciting as my return to the world wide web is-- even more exciting is my parents return! The Slovaceks have been back for a few weeks now. The kids can't get enough of "Papas" Time. This past weekend, my parents came and stayed with the kids for two days while Lance and I celebrated our anniversary in Orlando. I just realized that we have been too busy playing with them to get any pictures (SO unlike me!)

Here are a few pictures of the pre-arrival preparations (making posters for them) and the one picture I have of the kids with my Mom:

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Loved minute of the babysitting! Completely exhausted too! I seriously don't know how you do it.

Lori said...

We tended Scout this weekend, and I was thinking of your mom and dad with three! Ya love it, don't get a thing done, and look forward to some serious, uninterrupted sleep! Full-time kids are for the young!