Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Kids

The kids wore their Easter outfits to church today. I just wanted to use some of the pictures to point out the personality differences between my eldest children.

8:45 am- Zoie is dressed and ready a full two hours early. I snap a few pictures.


8:50 am- Tobin has just had pudding in his pajamas (what kind of Mom lets her kid eat pudding for breakfast?) At least he has picked up on Zoie's pose...


It was closer to 10:30 am before I actually got him cleaned up-- but he does clean up nicely!

Chubby Chase (and chubby Mom):

4 comments:

Carie said...

Adorable. I was slacker mom. We will do Easter outfits after General Conference.

I don't think you are chubby at all. I would say gorgeous.

Ellen said...

Love Tobin's pajama pose! Yours are the cutest kids EVER.

Jen said...

Zoie's braids are adorable. Will Tobin's hair be long enough to braid next year? That's still the plan, right?

The Pope Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.