Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy- Go- Lucky Mamaquin

On Friday morning, I awoke to a text message from my friend Jen-- "Want to enter a contest with the Old Navy mannequins tomorrow?" Huh?

After expressing my confusion, she emailed me info on this contest.I laughed, rolled my eyes at my crazy friend with her funny ideas, and then texted her back- "HECK YES-- I'M IN!" Old Navy, posing for pictures, award money... where's the downside here?

We had a fun morning posing with the store mannequins. And by fun, I mean we had four kids in the middle of the mall-- hitting, whining, crying, knocking the mannequins over... okay, that was just me and Jen.

I uploaded my photos and now I need some votes. Let's face it-- no one wants to buy clothes on a mannequin that looks like me. But the kids have some appeal-- so I am putting all my eggs in their basket.

Here are the submitted photos and the links you can click on and give them "10's". You only have to register once and you can vote every day... so do.

http://bit.ly/bNkYj0

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy-Go-Lucky Mamaquin,

You make it sound like I'm famous for these kinds of antics...

Good thing we have cute kids. That's all I'm saying.

-Fierce Mannequin-eater

Heidi Lyn said...

I'm still doubting that this is Jen's idea . . . I've never seen anything quite so KIRA.

Heidi Lyn said...

Oh and if you win, you need to use the money to GET TO PRAGUE!