Monday, January 18, 2010

Final White Flag

In a house with only two bathrooms, the kids' bath generally doubles for the guest bath. This is the case in our home. When we moved into out home in 2005, we decorated in dark red and a coca-cola theme. And now with a house full of kids, I once again succumb to the inevitable.

Here are some before and after pictures:









And what would a room makeover be without another Kira original?

Thanks to Jen and Ryder for the Monkey decor!

Stay tuned for next week's post: Lance and Kira transform Master Bedroom into Dora and Diego

6 comments:

Jen said...

Love the master bedroom idea! Where will you shop? Ethan Allen or FAO Schwarz?

Monkey bathroom looks great. I wonder if the kids like monkeys as much as we do??

Carie said...

I am impressed with your painting skills.

Also, you are a really nice mom. Love the monkeys. Can't wait for Dora.

Laura & Eliza said...

BLEH! I hate when, as parents, we have to raise the white flag! But the bathroom is so dang cute! You did a GREAT job!

Natalie said...

At least you still made it cute!

Ellen said...

I think you've mastered the painting thing. What's next? Writing opera? Renaissance woman!

Coates Family said...

I found your blog through...I can't remember and I stalk you periodically. Hope thats not weird?!
The monkeys are adorable. I love that shower curtain!