Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Sunday

Each year my Mom sends my kids adorable Christmas outfits. This year was no exception. Each year I neglect to capture these outfits in good pictures. This year was no exception.

To make a VERY long story short: There is a reason that Zoie is shoeless in her photo and please excuse the spit-up all over Chase's sweater. We had an extremely harrowing Sunday morning, followed by wonderful, spiritually-uplifting church meetings.

It was so nice, after an unbelievably hectic few hours, to sing Christmas music and be reminded of the meaning of Christmas. It really helped me to keep things in perspective.

After all-- who cares if Zoie somehow lost all of her church shoes and wore brown canvas tennis shoes to church? Does it really matter if Chase regurgitated his breakfast on himself and both of his parents? And is there some kind of rule that mandates hair-brushing prior to church attendance?

Thanks for the outfits, Mom. I will continue to strive for the amazing pictures that have, thus far, eluded me.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome! For the first time, I will concede that Speaker of the House Rasmussen looks totally blonde in that first picture.

Heidi Lyn said...

So cute! I love pictures. Post more.

Ellen said...

The kids look great in their outfits! I wish I could've seen Zoie's canvas shoes with the dress. That must have been quite a fashion statement.