Friday, November 27, 2009

A Thanksgiving Musical

Last night set records for the most hilarious holiday-- I am sure of it.

At a delicious, traditional turkey dinner with our friends, we shared our thoughts of thanks and gratitude for our many blessings.

Then we threw all inhibitions to the wind and played this into the early morning hours:
What ensued was over six hours of laughter. Gut-wrenching, gasping for air, my stomach and cheeks muscles are still sore, kind of laughter. Non-stop.

I see a new Thanksgiving tradition in the works.

Here is a picture of our friends, the Garcias-- singing their hearts out. (I can post this picture because they don't read my blog). Just be grateful that I am not posting one of the many videos I took.

3 comments:

Heidi Lyn said...

Did you get the duet from Aaron Neville and Linda Rondstat on video?

Ellen said...

"The touch, the feel, of cotton."

Wendy said...

I wish I could have seen that - it sounds pretty funny!