Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tobin Van Winkle



Tobin is our sleeper. He takes his rest very seriously and often we find that he has put himself to bed if we are few minutes late getting to it. He takes a 2pm nap daily and by 2:15 pm, he is asleep no matter where he is-- car, stroller, etc. It is a trait that I, as his mother, dearly appreciate and it makes for some great photo ops.

I picked through some pictures from the past few months and have shared some of my favorite "Sleepy Tobin" photos.






4 comments:

Danielle Harris said...

I like the one with his bum in the air and his face planted into a pillow. So cute! I've used the "van winkle" name to elude to sleeping before and most people look at me funny. Glad to know there is someone out there that knows what that references to!

Heidi Lyn said...

Tobin is hilarious! I'll never forget our first trip to the pool where I stupidly omitted the sunblock. Not only did I return him to Lance sleeping, but with a bright red body . . .

Ellen said...

Ahhh, what a cutie! I think he gets his sleepiness from his grandpa. If you ever see Tobin fall asleep on the couch with his arms folded across his chest surrounded by crumpled paper, you'll know you're looking at Mini-Marv.

The Pope Family said...

I think that is so funny!I wish I had a kid like that!