Tuesday, August 5, 2008

MIA

I pride myself on updating my blog at least weekly. However, due to the HORRENDOUS customer service at Verizon Fios, we have been without our internet for a week.

I can't believe how much I rely on the internet. I felt impotent and out of control (its a line from "Clueless") without my laptop. Bank accounts, email, paying bills, blogs, etc... I was at a loss!

Lance was just released from his church calling in the Elder's Quorum Presidency and is now the Executive Secretary. Poor guy was trying to schedule appointments without the use of his Google calendar and email.

I will not regale everyone with tales of the many hours of phone calls and the tears of frustration that were shed due to this inconvenience. I will only focus on the fact that I am back on my blog!

Its okay if you didn't even notice my absence.... just pretend.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Finally! I was waiting for you to post about your anniversary!

Carie said...

I noticed you were gone! Your posts are always so honest and funny and happy.

I thought maybe you were just on hiatus while waiting for Breaking Dawn . . . BTW, what did you think?