Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Movie of Your Life

My cousin Carie wrote on her blog about how she had been told she resembles a celebrity (Kate Hudson, if you were wondering), and it got me thinking about the game my friends and I used to play-- "If there was a movie of your life, who would play you?" (ok, that name is way too long for a game). Here is what we have come up with over the years:

Me, played by Katie Holmes (Except probably Pre-Tom Cruise: less stylish,skinny,& polished)



Lance played by Wentworth Miller



My best friend Jen played by Gina Gershon



My best friend Jamie played by Kyra Sedgwick


There are obviously others who still need to be cast. So, who would play you? Let me know!

7 comments:

Ellen said...

Oh my goodness! You are Spot-on! (as our missionary from England would say.) I'll have to do some searching and come up with someone for me....I'm thinking Aunt Jemima?

Carie said...

Unbelievable how perfect those all are.

I think Heidi could be played by Marilyn Monroe.

Anonymous said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again- Carmen Elektra would OBVIOUSLY play Ellen.

Jen

Liz's Blog said...

Hey girl!
I had no idea you had a blog. I ran into Jamie at my brother in law's reception and she told me about her blog and I found you on that! I hear updates about you through my parents but it will be fun to see pictures of you and your little ones. I hope you are doing well.
Miss you!
Liz

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Just so you know, I'm just about to do this on my blog. You've inspired me!

Natalie said...

You found the perfect pics of you guys! That's hilarious. I may have to copy your idea for some more laughs...

Ellen said...

Matthew could be played by John F. Kennedy Junior. Check it out! They even have the same chia pet hair.