Thursday, November 1, 2007

Going Bananas or Monkeying Around... I'm undecided

You know.... most females use Halloween as an excuse to dress trampy or sexy, or at the very least cute or pretty. Somehow, I have missed this concept.



Once again, Lance and I were the hit (or laughingstock) of our ward Halloween party. In a perfect world, all adults would put as much time and energy into their own costumes as they do for their children's. We have decided the only way to move toward this Halloween Utopia is to defiantly wear elaborate costumes to the ward party every year-- even when we are the only adults to do so.

FYI- when we purchased the banana suit, it was on the condition that Lance would be the one to don the outfit. I'm still not sure how I ended up in it.















6 comments:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Fun costumes!! We have a family in our ward who is like you--she was Leia and... well, this year, her husband didn't dress up... But her KIDS went as Chewbacca and Yoda. It was awesome! I'm going to have to start a year early to catch up with everybody else... :D

Scooter just got down to blow his nose... Huh? Just where exactly does he plan on blowing his nose?? I'd better go find out...

Anonymous said...

The pictures are priceless! But little Georgie looks so sad. What have you done to him while I'm away? Loves, Mom

Carie said...

You would fit right in at our Ward. We love hilarious fabulous costumes.

Nieldfam said...

I love it! We wouldn't expect anything less!!

Nieldfam said...

Is Zoie a freakin Tella Tubby? Beef

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Thats the best!!!!