Friday, October 26, 2007

Best Friends

One of the things I am most proud of in my life is I have had the same best friends for nearly twenty years-- and we are still BEST friends. Jennifer, Jamie, and I have been through so much together.

We were a regular sight at Tampa Bay Lightning games, at the Bloomingdale McDonalds...and consequently, the gym. We survived high school together, worked together, been on double and triple dates, and have been the maids of honor at each other's weddings. We have taken vacations and been on MTV together. We have gotten into trouble together and talked our way out of trouble. We have thrown bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and baby showers for each other.

In all the years we have been friends, we have yet to argue, fight, or gossip about each other. (Well, that is until I used the black and white picture at the top of this post. Every time Jen comes over, she hides that particular pic.) We have one of those rare friendships that easily stands not only the test of time, but also distance.



These two girls have really helped to shape me into who I am today (Its all your fault, guys!) All three of us are so different-- Jen is clever and successful and self-deprecating. Jamie is sincere, stylish, and is always ready to laugh. I am just lucky they let me hang out with them. Thanks guys! I love you!

0 comments: