Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Nothing to Say

You know... when my friends started making blogs of their own, I thought it was a great idea. However, I did not think I could have one myself because I had far too little going on to captivate the interest of even my closest friends and family. After a new baby and a great trip out west, I, at last broke down and created this blog. Fast forward several months: the baby is adorable but no longer a novelty and the pictures of the vacation have been exhausted. It turns out my initial hesitations to create a Rasmussen family blog were indeed well founded. I have run out of things to say. Until inspiration strikes, here are some great pictures that our friend Matt took of the kids.




1 comments:

Kate Ann said...

Hey Kira. .. I know it has been forever but Steve finally told me about your blog. Your Kids are so cute. I love their names. I just started a blog today (who knows how long it will last) but I added you to my link
www.obxfamily.blogspot.com

Keep updating cause your family is so adorable