Monday, July 9, 2007

Rice Cereal and "Womb" Bear







Tobin is sleeping through the night! (Cue the Hallelujah Chorus) He is such a big boy with an insatiable appetite-- He was waking up to eat every three to four hours. I was a walking zombie. On the advice of many concerned family members and friends, I, at last, began adding rice cereal to his bottle before bed each night. The first time I tried it, he went twelve hours without eating again. I worried that I had drugged him. Now, I LOVE rice cereal.

The other life saver is how much Tobin loves his crib. Lance spent alot of time remodeling our guest room into a fun little boy's dinosaur room. It paid off because Tobin will go from screaming to smiling as soon as I set him in his crib. I always thought that those bears that sounded like a womb were creepy, but in desperation I bought Tobin a "womb" bear. He loves that thing. It sleeps in the crib with him. Between the rice cereal and womb bear, I am a very happy person.

1 comments:

Nieldfam said...

Thanks for the adorable pictures. What a super cute room little Tobin has. I am happy for you that the rice cereal worked! What a relief at the Rasmussen house!!! Now we can be blogging buddies!Ha Ha what nerds!!!! I will try to keep ours up dated even when we are in the deep dark forest (as gavin would say)of Wyoming. Love ya, Valli